Subcommittee on Performance Management and Data
Tony Kratofil, Michigan DOT
Daniela Bremmer, Washington State DOT
The Subcommittee on Performance Management and Data has the following objectives:
- Engage with CTSO Subcommittees and Work Groups to understand and fulfill their needs with respect to data, analytics and performance management techniques.
- Leverage the National Operations Center of Excellence (NOCoE) to provide a forum to share practices and experiences and provide guidance with respect to data, analytics, and performance management for TSMO.
- Facilitate the TSMO community’s efforts to demonstrate the business case for TSMO strategies and to support decision making for investment in TSMO.
- Assist AASHTO members in compliance with Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21) performance measurement rules and regulations regarding system operations and freight performance, and advocate for the collective concerns within the AASHTO community.
- Liaise with the AASHTO Committee on Performance-Based Management and the Committee on Data Management and Analytics to ensure alignment with AASHTO policy and direction, coordinate performance management and data issues across other committees, and to elevate performance management and data issues from CTSO.